Coke Oven Plants
ZVU Engineering belongs among the leading suppliers in the filed of coke oven plant key equipments on the Czech market covering coke oven tar separation, equipment for absorption of chemical components and equipment for cooling down of coke oven gas and condensates. The reliability of equipment is proved by their application and operation in most of the gas treatment plants of the Czech and Slovak coke oven plants. ZVU Engineering, being exclusive owner of the design know-how of the coke oven gas processing equipment, provides equipment that is featured by their high operation reliability under heavy conditions of the coke oven gas processing units.
ZVU Engineering’s key references:
- Benzol Wash Columns (Wash Oil Still) in Coke Oven Plant Železárny Třinec and Svoboda in Ostrava – Přívoz, put in operation in October 2002 and in March 2003;
- Detail design of the Chemical Part of Coke Oven Plant Isdemir (Turkey); put in operation in October 2007;
- Benzole Wash Columns for Coke Oven Plant Przyjaźń, Dąbrowa Górnicza, put in operation in August 2008 and Victoria, Wałbrzych (Poland), put in operation in May 2008;
- Ammonia waters de-ammonization in Coke Oven Plant Železárny Třinec, put in operation in October 2010;
- COG Final Cooler for Coke Owen Plant ArceloMittal, Ostrava, put in operation in 2012;
- Benzol Wash Column in Coke Oven Plant Železárny Třinec, put in operation in 2013
- Benzole Wash Column, integrated with Wash Oil Regenerator and Tar Tank for Coke Oven Plant Przyjaźń, Dąbrowa Górnicza, put in operation in Spring 2014.
- Coke Oven Gas Processing Equipment Brochure [562,14 kB]